1. The vehicle camera has no image:
(1) Generally, first confirm whether the connector of the cam for a car is loose.
(2) Confirm again whether the wiring harness terminal is loose from the connector, and whether the wiring harness is open or disconnected.
(3) Use a multimeter to confirm whether the power input is normal.
(4) If there is no abnormality above, use the alternative method to confirm, if there is still no image, apply for after-sales service.
2. The picture of the vehicle camera is shaking:
(1) Confirm whether the bracket of the vehicle camera itself is loose.
(2) Confirm whether there is looseness between the cam for a car and the mounting hole.
(3) Confirm whether there is strong electromagnetic field interference around the vehicle camera wiring harness.
(4) If there is no abnormality in the above, use the alternative method to confirm whether the fault is eliminated, if not, apply for after-sales service.
When installing a cam for a car, you need to pay attention to the following precautions:
1. First of all, you need to confirm the instruction manual of the installation product and confirm the working voltage range of the product.
2. When installing, it is necessary to confirm the location of the power supply and the installation location, and confirm whether the length of the vehicle camera connection harness meets the installation requirements.
3. Use a multimeter to measure whether the voltage at the location where the power is taken meets the working voltage requirements of the vehicle camera.
4. When you start to install the cam for a car, you need to turn off the power on the car.
5. Since the vehicle camera body has strict air tightness requirements, it is not allowed to use heavy tools to hit the vehicle camera body during the assembly process.
6. Since the lens of the vehicle camera is made of glass, heavy objects or sharp tools should not be used to hit and press the mirror surface during the assembly process.
7. Since the surface of the vehicle camera lens is treated with chemical coating, it is not allowed to use strong acid-base chemical cleaning agent for cleaning.
Our company is one of the leading mobile surveillance system suppliers in China today. As a professional body camera manufacturer and international mobile dvr supplier, we focus on manufacturing, developing body cameras for police and law enforcement agencies, and mobile DVRS for buses, taxis, trucks, police cars for more than 10 years.
At present, our body camera and MDVR products are exported to America, Europe, Australia and other Asian countries. RECODA specializes in the manufacture, research and development of body-worn cameras and mobile DVRs for buses, taxis, trucks, police cars for police and law enforcement agencies for more than 10 years. If necessary, welcome to consult.