Because of the particularity of the on-board camera installation, there are certain requirements for the installation of the on-board camera. For example, when installing a vehicle camera on a commonly used bus or passenger car, in addition to configuring different lenses and chips according to the monitoring angle and definition requirements, it also has the following points.
1. The vehicle-mounted camera is relatively small, lighter, easy to install, and can't affect the passenger's car environment.
2. The vehicle camera is convenient to fix, avoiding some artificial movement of the angle of the vehicle camera, which will affect the monitoring effect.
3. The structure of the vehicle-mounted camera has a certain degree of shock resistance.
4. The vehicle camera must have an infrared light to facilitate poor light or night monitoring.
The application field of vehicle-mounted camera system has been continuously expanded, and mature operations have long been formed in all walks of life. The main purpose of the on-board camera is to record the audio and video during the entire driving process, so that the drivers and passengers can drive more at ease. So let's take a look at the precautions for installing on-board surveillance cameras.
1. Selection of the installation location of the vehicle camera
The vehicle-mounted camera must determine the main monitoring location according to the customer's monitoring focus. It is necessary to choose a convenient and fixed location for installation, and it is necessary to consider whether the vehicle camera will be affected by the environment such as backlight.
2. Wiring of vehicle camera
It is necessary to rationally arrange the route of the vehicle wiring, achieve reasonable wiring, and eliminate potential safety hazards.
3. Do not install the vehicle-mounted camera where it is easily blocked or damaged.
The most common faults of vehicle cameras are nothing more than image jitter, no image, blurred image, tilted image and so on. However, the solutions to these problems are also very simple.
1. If there is no image, it is recommended to check whether the plug is loose or not properly inserted, and then check whether there is a system disconnection or open circuit phenomenon.
2. Blurred image is probably caused by the accumulation of dust on the lens and obstructing the line of sight of the lens. It is recommended to clean the lens. Of course, it is not ruled out that some manufacturers are caused by the quality of the equipment.
3. The picture shakes. The picture shakes of most vehicle cameras is due to the looseness of the fixed lens bracket. Therefore, the solution is very simple. It is recommended that you adjust the angle of the bracket and fix it to prevent the camera from loosening again.
4. The screen is tilted because of the insufficient fixation of the position of the vehicle camera. It is recommended to adjust the camera bracket.